It’s simple. Local businesses award scholarships. You or someone you know gets help paying for education related expenses of your choice. The winnings are paid by local businesses who are excited to help their community.
Our scholarships can pay for lots of things, like:
General information and rules
- The Daily Scholarship requires a FREE registration for eligibility to any scholarship, which includes a valid e-mail address and relevant demographic information.
- Any information gathered during registration will NOT be provided to any other company or third party unless a specific scholarship requires this information. Each scholarship will note what information is needed to apply and this information will be shared with the company sponsoring the scholarship only after the parent (through their account) agrees to enter.
- Each account can only apply to an individual scholarship, ONE time unless noted otherwise on the specific scholarship.
- Each scholarship sponsor has the right to require the entrant to meet specific qualifications (i.e. location, essay, etc) that go beyond the general The Daily Scholarship rules. These specifications will be noted prior to an applicant completing their entry.
- All endorsements by educators are done so voluntarily and not due to any profit, gift or financial consideration as this is prohibited by The Daily Scholarship.
- Each scholarship drawing will yield (1) winner unless otherwise noted or in a case where the original winner does not meet The Daily Scholarship or the individual scholarship’s required guidelines.
- When we officially launch, at least (1) scholarship is awarded each day on The Daily Scholarship.
- Scholarship drawings are done randomly either on a specific date or after a specified number of entrees are received.